My friend Manuela writes about her experiences in India. She talks about coming to India and settling in Chandigarh. Read to find out more about her Indian fairytale. My own Indian Fairytale by Manuela Osorio Pineda From the very first moment I placed my feet in Indian lands, I had that strange but fascinating feeling of [...]Read More...
Hello, I am Shalu Sharma and welcome to my site. Read more about me here. If you are interested in Indian holidays or you are looking for genuine information on India, then you are at the right place.
My aim here is try to provide honest no-fluff information on India and travelling to India. If you want to ask a question on India, don't hesitate to contact me using the contact link or the "Ask Shalu" page. You can follow me on Google+. You can email me on info(at)shalusharma.com or connect on Twitter. Find us on Google+
Connect and socialise with me
Add me to your circle on Google+
Topic covering IndiaClothing in India - Culture of India - Visiting Delhi - Hotels in India - Indian Food - Indian History - Travel Interviews - Bad Things About India - Places to visit in India - Poverty in India - Religious Tourism - Shopping in India - South India - Tours - Transport in India Travel Safety - Travel Tips - Travelogues India - Trekking in India Weather in India - Wildlife in India - What is India - Health in India - Picture of the week - Indian People
Don’t miss these travel tips
- Manuela arrives in India from Colombia
- I am now an ixigo expert
- The calm blue vastness of Tarkarli Beach
- Try South Indian Uttapam for lunch in India
- Your custom made holiday to India
- White women should wear Kurtis for solo travelling in India?
- A place to eat in Amritsar – Shiraz’s Orchid Restaurant
- My Talk Radio Interview with Hannah Murray about Indian breakfast
- Dilli Haat – The open air food and craft bazaar of Delhi
- Have your earwax removed while on holiday in India
Part of the expert panel on Ixigo