Choosing a country for traveling with children is not an easy mission? Top countries to choose from – Expert recommendations!
Top 5 Best Countries for Traveling with Children
When choosing a country for traveling with a child, many factors need to be considered. Among the most important criteria to take into consideration is the flight duration, climate, beach quality, cleanliness of the sea, infrastructure, level of medical care, etc. Therefore, before purchasing tickets to a specific place, it is necessary to do profound research on whether the place meets all the above criteria. Of course, checking on 80 easy research paper topics may seem complicated to you, but choosing a perfect country for traveling with children is by far more difficult. In this post, we will provide you with the rating of the TOP-5 most suited countries for traveling with a child.
The sun shines almost all 365 days a year in Cyprus, which is definitely a good bonus. The country is also known for friendly people living there, clean sea, and excellent beaches. In Larnaca and Paphos, you will find small gravel beaches. Limassol and Ayia Napa are well-known for their clean sandy beaches. Protaras will probably be ideal for a family holiday with a child; it is a calm and cozy place. Many beaches in Cyprus boast a blue flag and cover playgrounds, amusement parks, and aquariums on their territory.
- The best time to travel with a child is June, end of August, September, and the whole October.
- The average air temperature day/ night is + 30 / + 20 “C.
- The average water temperature is approximately +24 “C.
Greek islands that are the most suited for a family holiday with kids are Crete, Rhodes, Corfu, and Chalkidiki, the peninsula planted with pines and olive trees. In all the above touristy places, you will find clean sandy beaches – all boast a blue flag. Apart from the breathtaking nature and clean beaches, you will definitely enjoy great Greek cuisine. Affordable prices and a quality service should be also mentioned here.
- The best time to travel with a child is June, August, and September.
- The average air temperature day/ night is + 30 / + 20″C.
- The average water temperature is +23 “C.
Spain provides holidaymakers with a huge choice of resorts on the Mediterranean Sea. It includes the Balearic Islands and the most renowned islands of the Atlantic Ocean. In this country, you will find golden sandy beaches, hospitable Spaniards, good cuisine, and the European level of service for quite reasonable money. The infrastructure for children recreation is developed there as well!
- The best time to travel with a child to Spain is different at different resorts, but usually it is the end of June, July, August, and the whole September.
- The average air temperature day/ night is + 27 / + 18″C.
- The average water temperature is +23 “C.
Israel is a perfect destination for those who adore golden beaches, clean sea, and a variety of medical or SPA treatments. What is more, there is a huge selection of excursions for those who want to see historical places of interest. For recreation with kids, the resorts of Netanya and Haifa are most suitable. There you will not be disappointed either by beaches, sea, nature, or infrastructure for children leisure.
- The best time to travel with a child is June, September, and October.
- The average air temperature day/ night is + 29 / + 20″C.
- The average water temperature is approximately +26 “C.
The Maldives is a true paradise on Earth, which is gradually disappearing under the water. It is said that these islands may disappear in the ocean just in a few decades. Perhaps your grandchildren will not be able to see the absolutely white coral sand and warm azure sea. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to fly there and bring your children. Most of the hotels in the Maldives are not suitable for active recreation and entertainment, but they are ideal for a romantic trip or a trip with a small child. It is better to choose the islands on the Atolls closer to the Male airport, for example, North and South Male Atolls, North and South Ari Atolls, or Rasdout Atoll. Otherwise, it will take a long time to fly on the seaplane or swim on the boat to get to the destination place.
- The best time to travel with a child is March and April (in May – November, there’s the so-called rainy season).
- The average air temperature day/ night: + 31 / + 26″C.
- The average water temperature is approximately +29 “C.
Whichever country you choose for recreation with kids, the main thing is to choose a competent tour operator and plan your holiday/ activities in advance. Only in this case, it is possible to organize a cool trip and spend time in the best way!